TRANSBAY LAW GROUP OFFERS GENERAL COUNSEL SERVICES ON AN ON-DEMAND OR PART-TIME BASIS.
We're part of your Team-without the financial commitment. Transbay Law Group is a trusted advisor to California startups, growing and maturing companies, as well as sophisticated individuals. We are known for cost-effective/creative billing structures, flat-fee arrangements, and virtual general counsel services. Unlike traditional firms, we will work on site to deliver our legal and business expertise. We have the in-house skills to earn your trust and become valued members of your team.
OUR GENERAL COUNSEL SERVICES INCLUDE:
Negotiating and Drafting Contracts
- Software/Mobile Tech/Digital/License Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements/Asset Purchases
- Debt and Equity Transactions
- Requirements/Supply/Outsourcing Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions/Due Diligence
- Channel Partner/Reseller/Distributor Agreements
- Manufacturing/Product Development Agreements
- General Commercial Agreements
Managing Corporate Governance
- Attending and Preparing Management for Board Meetings and Drafting Minutes
- Preparing ESOPs and Stock Option Plans
- Corporate Compliance Reviews and Remediations
Early-Stage/Corporate/Follow on Venture Financing
Risk Management/HR, IT and Operational Procedures
- Settlement Agreements/Cross-License Agreements
Transbay Law Group manages the legal needs of small and middle market companies for much less than traditional law firms. We also served as virtual general counsel for sophisticated groups and clients without In-House legal staff. We tailor fixed-fee, hourly-or daily arrangements that are adaptable to any need.
Stuart Hays, Managing Partner
Transbay Law Group, PC
303 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 600
Redwood City, CA 94065
JOIN OUR TEAM
Transbay Law Group provides outstanding transactional, litigation and IP opportunities for former general counsel. Send your resume to [email protected].
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Complete transaction support for a range of M&A deals
- Due Diligence and Deal Support for Large, Complex Transactions and Rollups
Litigation/Mediation/Arbitration Management and Support
Management of Employment and Operations
- Offer Letters and Employment Agreements/Independent Contractor Agreements
- Severance Negotiations/Employee Handbooks